JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And to KEEP ON FIGHTING, EVEN AFTER YOU'VE BEEN HIT!

Funny aside...
The guy (let's call him Steve) that tagged me in the fingers on Day One last year and who I later capped in the forehead on Day Two?
Seems that he had a reputation coming into the class from an engagement in the class the year before I took it.
The year before me, "Steve" was squared off against another guy in the class (who we'll call "Jens"), and "Jens" took a hit and curled up in a ball and hunkered down.
"Steve" ended the match by walking up to "Jens" and essentially "executed" him with a shot to the top of his (helmeted) noggin, to the laughter of the crowd.
So "Steve" is the guy our instructor paired me off against in the very first minute of my class. I wonder if he was trying to tell me something... o_O

Last Edited:
And to KEEP ON FIGHTING, EVEN AFTER YOU'VE BEEN HIT!

Funny aside...
The guy (let's call him Steve) that tagged me in the fingers on Day One last year and who I later capped in the forehead on Day Two?
Seems that he had a reputation coming into the class from an engagement in the class the year before I took it.
The year before me, "Steve" was squared off against another guy in the class, and the other guy took a hit and just curled up in a ball and hunkered down.
"Steve" ended the match by walking up to him and essentially "executed" him with a shot to the top of the his (helmeted) noggin.
So "Steve" is the guy our instructor paired me off against on my very first minute in my class. I wonder if he was trying to tell me something... o_O

This is Steve.

Steve doesn't respect you.

If you don't watch him like a hawk, Steve will cheat.

If you let Steve hurt you, we will laugh at your pain.

I love Steve because he makes sure that my friends go home at the end of their shift.

I was signed up for the UTM class again this past April, but it got cancelled because of the Controllavirus.
At the time it was rescheduled to June, but that one got cancelled, too, on account of the Plandemic.
It got rescheduled to August, but that one got cancelled as well, and our instructor finally just refunded our money and decided not to hold that class this year.
Once we can go back to a regular training schedule, I'm gunnin' for "Steve" again at the next UTM gunfight at the OK Corral... :cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top