JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To be honest, your opinion means VERY little to me.

However, your condescending tone and insulting OP caught my attention, because this is a nice house and we have a lot of new guests.
Oh boy. A safe space! And I am the OP of this post. So am I being hostile to myself? That's my life, nothing new here. But I am glad you're along for the ride.

Another couple's spat playing out in the threads. Kiss and make up and be excellent to eachother.

I want 1995 Batman's belt. That thing held so much it defied physics.

Another couple's spat playing out in the threads. Kiss and make up and be excellent to eachother.

I want 1995 Batman's belt. That thing held so much it defied physics.
But he hurt my feelings.... he doesn't care about my opinion. My mom always told me I was special.

This may be trivial and petty..... Am I the only one who scratches and shakes their head when I see some pocket dumps (unrealistic or as someone who carries on a daily basis you know it's completely impractical) or when you hear people talking about carry multiple guns etc. I understand the guns and gear are cool, but what happened to physical fitness, mindset, medical, etc.? I hear or read a lot of comments that would drive me to believe that people are looking for an altercation or think their abilities are far beyond what they truly capable of. When did it become cool to take another's life? How about avoiding a situation completely if possible..... Does gear give one a false sense of security? Does it allow them to become complacent and comfortable? Reality over perception.
How about you do you, and let everyone else do what seems right to them? Makes life real simple.

How about you do you, and let everyone else do what seems right to them? Makes life real simple.
I'm not stopping anyone from living their life. But I also can voice my own opinion. I'll continue "doing me."

Regarding the topic of concealed carry.

My regular daily attire consists of

Jeans
Shirt
Glock
Spare mag
Fox 5.3 spray
Leatherman
Flashlight
Sharpie
Phone
Keys
Wallet

I've tried to find a spot for a CAT-T but there just isn't a practical way for me to do it. I've seen people use ankle carry for that. The tourniquet would only be effective at hemorrhage from limbs, would do nothing for a torso hit so there's that.

Light, sharpie and leatherman are inside carpenter pocket of jeans.

Glock
Spare mag
Fox 5.3 spray are along the belt line. Safariland horizontal mag pouches make that possible and uncumbersome.

Like I said, I need the batman belt.

Bwahaha... you're that guy.

That guy on deployment...

The one that walks into a compartment, heads over to the Shoot the Sh!t, listens for an opening, then drops the most controversial turd...

Then sits back and watches the mayhem.

That guy... :s0114::s0114::s0113:

Bwahaha... you're that guy.

That guy on deployment...

The one that walks into a compartment, heads over to the Shoot the Sh!t, listens for an opening, then drops the most controversial turd...

Then sits back and watches the mayhem.

That guy... :s0114::s0114::s0113:
He carries a gun, one gun, so he's special.

Regarding the topic of concealed carry.

My regular daily attire consists of

Jeans
Shirt
Glock
Spare mag
Fox 5.3 spray
Leatherman
Flashlight
Sharpie
Phone
Keys
Wallet

I've tried to find a spot for a CAT-T but there just isn't a practical way for me to do it. I've seen people use ankle carry for that. The tourniquet would only be effective at hemorrhage from limbs, would do nothing for a torso hit so there's that.

Light, sharpie and leatherman are inside carpenter pocket of jeans.

Glock
Spare mag
Fox 5.3 spray are along the belt line. Safariland horizontal mag pouches make that possible and uncumbersome.

Like I said, I need the batman belt.
A Batman belt would be the $hit!! For me it's a lot easier to carry a TQ in the winter cause of jacket pockets. I've tried TQ holster iwb and owb. Back pocket is the easiest thing for me.

Being the senior person in the civ world is the worst...

You can't even correct them because if you do, you have to speak to HR again.
I told someone at work that they needed to stop talking until I was done with them today..... yea that didn't go well for me. It can be tough that's for sure.

Majority of the time the pistolero has a 21 round magazine in it with another 21 or 15 within access.
I don't carry an obscene amount, that's what my other stuff is for. I travel lite.

Pistols are a little too awkward for my small frame, so I prefer to keep a police officer on me instead.

;P

7E395B54-94F2-4E31-83B9-3B5A94539883.jpeg

I always carry a gun and a spare magazine. Even around the house.

While the odds of needing a reload are minute, magazines do fail from time to time, or get dislodged from the firearm from time to time.

Not often, I know. But fires rarely happen in my house but I have several fire extinguishers and it's been decades since I've had an automobile accident but I still click the seat belt every time.

Some might think house carry is too much and that's fine. We each need to determine what is necessary and valuable for each of ourselves. I've pulled a firearm 5 times in my life. Shot once. Three times (including the shooting event) was when attacked by dogs, twice on two-legged critters.

The latest was just last week. While walking to the mailbox with my 15-year old daughter and dog, a dog from a neighboring property launched out from a thicket of blackberries and started to maul my animal. I was able to separate them with a solid kick to the offending dog's neck, causing the attacking animal to roll backwards a couple of times.

The dog regained its feet and started to crouch down as if to attack me, and then a moment later charged back into the blackberries. I had my P365 out with a two hand grip, sighted on the animals chest. If the dog had done anything other than break contact I'm pretty confident the 8 foot shot/s would have landed in a meaty part.

I'm glad the dog ran so I didn't have to shoot. I'm also glad I had the ability to do so if needed.

FWIW

Cheers!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR