JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you said, " Anytime people fantasize about getting in an an altercation a life has the potential of being lost. "

Who is fantasizing, or talking of fantasizing, and who has said that it is cool to take another persons life?
I'm sorry I don't have specifics..... but I have ready plenty of comments recently that make me cringe.

I carry a Blackberry, and a compact 45. I'm good but sometimes I think it's just easier to stab someone in the neck with a fork.

Somewhere, long ago, I heard: "the more keys you have, the more complicated your life."

I'd put carry guns into that category as well. Sometimes I'm completely unarmed and you know what? I don't feel under prepared. I do more than just sometimes carry to live the best, least complicated life possible. If I ever did feel the need to carry two weapons or a pistol and long gun, you can bet that that is a short term solution and a better fix is on the way.

To each their own, though.

Please be excellent gentlemen, a discussion on risk management is always a good read worth discussing.
Risk management is key to survival. The mental and awareness game goes much much farther than the trigger finger.

"A superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid situations which require the use of his superior skill." - Frank Borman, Apollo 8
I like the comment earlier about needing another gun cause you got jumped by a group of gang members. I'm thinking in my head.... you messed up way before getting surrounded by gang members. Situational awareness is your most reliable and efficient weapon. And you do t have to make room for it in your pocket. You just have to have enough room in your head......

I'm sorry I don't have specifics..... but I have ready plenty of comments recently that make me cringe.

I read alot of comments too, and the few that make me cringe I try to not respond to because if you feed a troll it gets bigger, and as for what people carry or not in their pockets, on person, or with load bearing vests is theirs and theirs alone, with all of their constitutionally recognized God given rights and freedoms in place.
Not for me to assert my will over others, or to call into question their mental capacity, or to cast aspersions on our fellow members.

Yeppers Edited Spelling

I read alot of comments too, and the few that make me cringe I try to not respond to because if you feed a troll it gets bigger, and as for what people carry or not in their pockets, on person, or with load bearing vests is theirs and theirs alone, with all of their constitutionally recognized God given rights and freedoms in place.
Not for me to assert my will over others, or to call into question their mental capacity, or to cast aspersions on our fellow members.

Yeppers Edited Spelling
That's cool.... this is a forum where people come to rant, give and take opinions and ideas. I don't agree with everything I see or read but at the same time I don't just turn a blind eye to it. If you express how you feel it should be ok with you for someone else to do the same. I won't get hostile and start talking $hit on a personal level until someone does it first to me. And in all honesty half the time I like starting the dumpster fire. I mean the dumpster is there.... might as well light it and sit back and watch. Thick skin goes a far distance with me. I love $hit talking back and forth with people. And I have met plenty people here who enjoy the same.

Wow, another sanctimony thread!
Shameful how folks tell you that your special and encourage individualism when your very young then you get to pend the rest of your life being crammed into one box or another by everyone from neighbors to government.. I guess we are all lemmings after all.
Who would of thought a pistol in the pocket shows a penchant for psychosis.:confused:

This may be trivial and petty..... Am I the only one who scratches and shakes their head when I see some pocket dumps (unrealistic or as someone who carries on a daily basis you know it's completely impractical) or when you hear people talking about carry multiple guns etc. I understand the guns and gear are cool, but what happened to physical fitness, mindset, medical, etc.? I hear or read a lot of comments that would drive me to believe that people are looking for an altercation or think their abilities are far beyond what they truly capable of. When did it become cool to take another's life? How about avoiding a situation completely if possible..... Does gear give one a false sense of security? Does it allow them to become complacent and comfortable? Reality over perception.

Not even worth this much of a response.

Wow, another sanctimony thread!
Shameful how folks tell you that your special and encourage individualism when your very young then you get to pend the rest of your life being crammed into one box or another by everyone from neighbors to government.. I guess we are all lemmings after all.
Who would of thought a pistol in the pocket shows a penchant for psychosis.:confused:
Not if you don't let them put you in the box.....

I double conceal carry at 10:00 and 2:00, but only when my hands are in my pockets. I think I will add a handful of Kotex to my EDC loadout in case I get surrounded by raging Karens.

Oh yeah, and a suppository for the random a-hole that probably needs it in a baaaaaaad way.

:s0140:

I double conceal carry at 10:00 and 2:00, but only when my hands are in my pockets. I think I will add a handful of Kotex to my EDC loadout in case I get surrounded by raging Karens.

Oh yeah, and a suppository for the random a-hole that probably needs it in a baaaaaaad way.

That's what I'm talking about! Can I have the suppository?

That idea raging Karens is worthy of a John Wick shooting a kotex SMG video.

That's cool.... this is a forum where people come to rant, give and take opinions and ideas. I don't agree with everything I see or read but at the same time I don't just turn a blind eye to it. If you express how you feel it should be ok with you for someone else to do the same. I won't get hostile and start talking $hit on a personal level until someone does it first to me. And in all honesty half the time I like starting the dumpster fire. I mean the dumpster is there.... might as well light it and sit back and watch. Thick skin goes a far distance with me. I love $hit talking back and forth with people. And I have met plenty people here who enjoy the same.
This is not a forum for people to come to to rant.
This is Defensive Carry & Self Defense .
I have seen those who like to start dumpster fires.
I wear daily 511 station house pants, consider us at odds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top