JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol if you wear one of those carry vests you might as well OC. Everyone knows what's up when you see a guy wearing them but I suppose the masses or the bad guys dont.
I didn't read all the posts but it's called a "shoot me first" vest

And for summer conceal ,well most the time anyway,I wear cotton button down shirts. They are way more comfy than 'tees' to me.Get one a size bigger or from the 'tall' shop to cover better.
BTW,the vest covers the part of you body that needs the cooling anyway

If I were a lady in your situation, I'd probably go with a light weight billowy button up blouse worn loosely, and get a good OWB pancake holster that hugs the body, assuming you're wearing pants & a belt. You could alternately get a larger fanny pack - girls can pull those off a lot better without people automatically assuming "gun" than guy. Especially if it's not a black leather fanny pack.

Maybe consider a shoulder holster with a nylon harness under your blouse as an option too? If you can find one that works for the curves a lady has that most guys don't. :D

I don't know if women wear polo shirts, but I often cc at work when I'm trying to be more sneaky. When doing this, I wear a 3x Tall Carhardt polo shirt. This covers up a Glock 17 in a Safariland 6378 paddle holster quite nicely. It also covers up my extra magazine and handcuffs.

If body armor comes into play, a t-shirt tucked in with a light button-down flannel shirt works for me. I've had to wear that getup in 100 degree weather and its not too bad.

If you need to carry something bigger than those items which can be effectively-consealed with clothing; carry a briefcase, a tablet case, a backpack, or....a violin case :D. Some people going into the inner-cities may need a harp or a susiphone case.

"I am told" that Tagua makes an OWB holster that is designed to kant the pistol grip inward (into the kidney). When worn with a loose-fitting and unbuttoned shirt, the heat is hardly noticeaable....

I am also told the belly-bands work great.

How hard can it be for manufacturers to make an in-line multi-barrel gun with the outline of a cellphone.. you know, like the harmonica pistols from 150 years ago. I'd buy one.

Summer time = less clothes (even for the chubbier of us) which for me means a smaller gun. Glock 43 is now the new summer accessory for this dude.

Most everyone can carry a gun that size IWB or AIWB. I like the minimalist approach when it comes to concealed carry and unfortunately

I promise that regardless of the BS you may run into, you can always use your mini-blaster to get yourself a full-size one (or a few of them--might be a couple lying around).

Hawaiian Shirt -->
Oversize, untucked button down shirt
Team Jersey
Scrubs - oversize

I recommend patterns - floral, checks, or prints like a team or horses or whatever.
Patterns help camo any potential printing. Ref: Dazzle

Dress to accent your assets and no one will notice the FA.
ex: I can't dress like a 19yo punk - but who notices Khakis?

I think I got it.

I stumbled into one of those biker beotch sites and found this sleeveless (frizzy arm hole) button down shirt
I ordered one in 3x and it looks great.

Ahhhh, no it does not have any affiliations logos on the back :D

Its a black denim color and will hide my "Fityseven" easily.

A couple of my customers found out I have the Fiver and are begging me to sell it.

I did that once before, not again, just too hard to find at good prices.

To answer one reply I saw previous.

Girls do wear polo tops.

T shirts, polos, tankers, anything goes, I just try to keep it simple and tasteful.

At 63 I don't want to look like some freak that dropped in from a hippy commune.

Being well known in the community, I try to keep a low profile anyway.

I recently got my daughter to get her CCW and start carrying.
She is a nail tech at a local salon and takes clients late at times.

Got her a Ruger LC9 (Purple one) :eek:
She is a good shot and grew up chewing on the butt of a pistol and has heard me lecture on concealed carry so many times that she likely could recite the entire class in her sleep.

Soooo, she decided to get a CCW purse.

Not my fave carry choice, but that's how it goes.

We'll see how this biker shirt thing does and go from there.

Keep your mags full.

Snowy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews