JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm an IWB guy. Works for me. What I'm looking for is a good, concealable MAG pouch. Horizontal or Verticle? And where can I get them? I can not seem to find any at my local shops....Sportsmans, BiMart, etc. so right now I either carry the extra mag in a pocket or I don't carry it at all which I don t like doing. .45 double stack mag is what I have.

No idea....

Thats why i switched to a maxpidition fat boy. Holds guns, mags, leatherman, lightand whatever else I can cram in there.

Took all of 3 days without all that junk in my pockets to convert me.

Some people like the mag pockets in the belly bands; others like dividing the back pockets of their trousers into two columns, using dental floss...they say it keeps the mags upright.

No idea....

Thats why i switched to a maxpidition fat boy. Holds guns, mags, leatherman, lightand whatever else I can cram in there.

Took all of 3 days without all that junk in my pockets to convert me.

Looks to be a great get home bag option. I may have to get one. Right now for a mag pouch I've found a single mag pouch and I ran my belt through the two MOLLE straps to get it horizontal. Seems to work great so far. Pouch I've found is made by voodoo tactical.

I prefer to carry my spare FNS-9 mag in large multitool pouch. Hides in plain sight.
5cd1bbfe42.png

Someone also posted a mag pouch that has a pocket clip, once tucked in it looks like a work knife is in there, not a spare mag.
It seems like that would be the easier area to draw from than reaching further back to snag one IWB or OWB in the 9' position.

That Snagmag pocket clip holster looks pretty nice. Has anybody tried one?

I usually use a Blackhawk OWB single magazine holster. You can reverse the Blackhawk holster and put the magazine between your belt and pants with the clip on the outside. It's pretty comfortable. They're cheap ($15-20) and most places have them in stock.

I'm an IWB guy. Works for me. What I'm looking for is a good, concealable MAG pouch. Horizontal or Verticle? And where can I get them? I can not seem to find any at my local shops....Sportsmans, BiMart, etc. so right now I either carry the extra mag in a pocket or I don't carry it at all which I don t like doing. .45 double stack mag is what I have.
Comp-Tac makes IWB mag holsters.

<broken link removed>

10223_1.jpg

For EDC I use Leatherman multi tool pouches! They sell them in the Leatherman store at Cascade Station in PDX. They have a large selection, dirt cheap, and they wear like iron! They are also really inconspicuous!

In the Summer I use a pocket holster for my Ruger LC9 Pro and put the spare mags in my front pockets of my cargo shorts. In the Winter I generally carry anywhere from a Sig P226 to a Glock 27 in a hip holster under my coat. I carry the mags in a double mag pouch on my left hip. I make a rule to carry at least two spare mags and I practice with the various carry modes on a regular basis.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top