JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i took the oregon and utah class a few weeks ago. i went to the court house today and they said i need an appointment to do the rest of the paper work, so the problem with that is ill be working when the next available time is and most any other time also. so do i have to get my permit in the county i live in? or can i get it at any county in oregon??

Yep, has to be in the county you live in. Also, all counties probably have the same (or very similar) hours at the sheriff's office. You're going to have to do a short day at work or take a long lunch anyway.

Funny - Oregon residents can only apply for a carry permit in the county of residence while an out of state applicant from any adjacent state can apply in any county in OR.

Not true... My Brother tried to get his in Marion County but they said NO we don’t give out of state you have to live here. So he went to Washington County No Problem, he even got a same day appointment (called @ 11:00 they said come in @ 3:00)

If I remember right, I just went in with my paper work and they printed me and I was on my way, I didnt have to schedule an appointment or anything...maybe some counties are different

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top