JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Concealed carry permit holder defends himself against six gang members who tried to rob him, gang members part of dozens of robberies over past 3 days

From TMJ4.com: "Police bust a dangerous teenage crime ring after a 15-year-old suspect is shot to death by one of his intended victims." These "thugs" were believed to have previously beaten and robbed a young woman. The 15-year-old who was shot and killed had been shot in a similar robbery last month.
More on the story from WISN.com TV:
Police in Milwaukee say the person shot during a robbery attempt Monday was a teen with a long arrest record.
Police said a group of people attempted to rob another group of people near South Second Street and National Avenue early Monday morning. Investigators said one of the would-be victims produced a gun and shot one of the would-be robbers.
VIDEO: Police: Teen shot, killed early Monday part of crime spree
Lt. Mark Stanmeyer said the shooting victim was a 15-year-old boy that he called "a known gang member" who had a lengthy arrest record including armed robbery and auto theft.
Stanmeyer said the shooting victim had also been shot in an incident on Aug. 1
Police said the 30-year-old West Allis man who shot the teen was taken into police custody and released. He has been ordered to report to the District Attorney's Office at a future date.
Stanmeyer said five people were arrested and are believed to have been part of dozens of Milwaukee-area robberies over the past three days. Stanmeyer said the ages of those arrested range from 14-18 years. . . .

How are the police going to stop crime when they can't profile. If they know the purp is a black male. They must not only question black males. They must also question white and latino males and females just to make it fair.

You would think that kid would learn after being shot the time before.

These flash mob style robberies, muggings, or just assaults are becoming common place. You have to think it's a little tied to video games and the complete lack of parenting or what I call lazy parenting. People just don't have patience for children anymore and no one wants to love, discipline, or teach their kids right anymore. And no one will take responsibility for them. Those kids parents should be chraged with those crimes as well

These flash mob style robberies, muggings, or just assaults are becoming common place. You have to think it's a little tied to video games and the complete lack of parenting or what I call lazy parenting. People just don't have patience for children anymore and no one wants to love, discipline, or teach their kids right anymore. And no one will take responsibility for them. Those kids parents should be chraged with those crimes as well
I'm sure race had nothing to do with it.

Don't you know it takes a village!

I think that some of the unintended affect of the crime is the adrenaline rush the criminals get addicted to when they get away with it.
A buddy and I were in a fight with seven guys at once and as I breaking the biggest guys arm he was begging me to stop and said that he had been shot earlier that night to gain sympathy lol. My buddy and I had our lumps but faired OK.
When the police arrived the hoodlums ran.The police said that gang of guys had been jumping people all over downtown and been shot at by another guy.
Yet somehow he was still picking fights

And this is why Im transitioning back to a higher capacity carry firearm. I dig my revolvers.. But I just don't think that would be enough. Winter is coming, thus I'll go with a larger firearm. Then again, I dont venture out to the "ethnic" areas very often, especially at night.

Who knows, maybe the cold tames the gangsters and they'll go into a tard or drug induced hibernation.

America has descended into a 3rd world nation. We are one step above Rio De Janero where vigilantes shoot street kids on sight as a means of reducing rampant street crime and murder
Perhaps South Africa is a closer match where "Social Justice is actually written into the "Constitution" If a black murders a white he will typically get 10 months to 3 years but if a white kills a black, even in self defense, they face a virtual death sentence. The murder rate of police is so high and pay so low, about $15 a day, that police routinely shoot first, especially at night where no-one but crims are about. This includes shooting-up automobiles on the freeways with no warning.
This is the world Obama wants for America and he is very, very close to accomplishing his goal

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top