JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really like this option from 5.11. Has two padded pockets that are supported from above the shoulder. I can carry a 18oz + pistol Plus extra mags on opposite side. Also a great place to put a wallet or other? This shirt could be also used for workout and to carry your ipod or?

They offer shirts that go over the top with a slot in the same location so you can access with shirt buttoned.

I wear a light shirt underneath as the stitching can be bothersome with a heavy pistol but probably not with a 380 or less caliber.

Only real problem is that I forget I'm carrying sometimes.
Keeping in mind that this is more "deep cover" than instant access.

In the pocket. One the opposite side you can see a gray color in-between strips of black. That's the pocket locations. As you can see they're plenty deep and hold tight.

certainly won't win any fast draw competitions with that shirt. I've held off buying one for just that reason. I do wear a 5.11 vest that I kkep my tactical flashlight, cell phone and spare mags in. The Kahr .45 is IWB.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

[QUOTE}certainly won't win any fast draw competitions with that shirt. ----------------------------------------------------------

Agreed. Having said that, I find myself unable at times to holster carry and it beats no carry by a whole bunch. Hoping I can run and hide long enough to access in these moments if needed.

PS: I also have some 5.11 brand tactical pants that are very well made. Happy overall with their products so far.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top