JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I know the property is a gun free zone, However, there have also been court cases that determined the policies are in violation of the law.

I'm going to the UO softball games today and wanted to carry, but don't want to worry about the repercussions.

Any one with info on this?

With the recent terrorist attacks I would be prepared to have a search of a bag or backpack and maybe a pat down on suspect people DO YOU LOOK SUSPECT LOL

Well I always look like a POS.

From what I was looking up after the Marine Vet was arrested at OSU years ago and won his case they determined the policy was against the law, but the schools do it anyway.

Is it the law or is it a policy by the university? If it's the law I'll leave it to you to decide if your life is worth breaking it. If it's simply a policy, what's the worst that can happen? They catch you coming in and ask you to leave and/or disarm?

Ok so I B'd out and didn't carry just went with the pocket knife.

Kinda glad I didn't I was sweating like a portland liberal eating a corndog.

But I could have walked right in. They didn't even search my backpack I had for a diaper bag.

The policy on Oregon college campuses only effects those with a contract with the college. Teachers Employees Students etc. They have no standing with a private citizen visiting the campus as long as you follow Oregon Laws.

Technically the university policy also applies to anyone visiting the university, spectators included.
But I also read there policy was illegal and they do it anyway with the hopes it deters people. Not like the state is going to go against the big money universities

Technically the university policy also applies to anyone visiting the university, spectators included.
But I also read there policy was illegal and they do it anyway with the hopes it deters people. Not like the state is going to go against the big money universities

UCC says no guns allowed, People died because their policy. Could people have carried there yes. But they brow beat everyone into compliance and people died. Carry ..................hell ya id carry on Campus.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews