JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I realize there are a lot of gun sites/magazines/podcasts in general, but I'm wondering if anyone has some recommendations for media related specifically to concealed carry, or maybe handguns?

I subscribe to The Concealed Carry Podcast, and I know there is a Concealed Carry magazine, but I'm sure there are great resources out there I haven't stumbled across yet. I am not necessarily into the AR/AK stuff (yet) and that tends to dominate the media I've found.

What's your favorite site/magazine/podcast/local training/local store to browse, etc...?

The Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network (ACLDN) puts out an excellent monthly journal publication for CCW issues, all written from top self defense lawyers or interviews with them...

Well worth subscribing and thry dont sell your info or spam. The news letter is all your going to get... (Or you can just bookmark the page)

https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/our-journal

USCCA. Check them out.
You know, I just signed up with USCCA. Their membership drive was very clever ("Sign up to win $1500 for the gun of your choice!"). I couldn't resist. I also subscribed to the magazine.

I haven't received their publication yet, but every day they deluge me with spammy emails trying to sell me garbage. I'll have to add them to my email filtering. I'm beginning to regret signing up, and unless their mag is super awesome, I probably won't renew.

I have had zero regrets becoming a member of the ACLDN. The monthly journal is full of excellent topics of interest all related to CCW and self defense written by top self defense attorneys and self defense experts like Massad and Marty Hayes. In every monthly journal they have an "attorney question of the month" story that is always an interesting topic and this months main story is about "court cases stemming from armed citizens going to the door with a gun in hand to respond to an unexpected knock or to investigate suspicious noises outside the door."

https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/march-2017-front-page

I've been looking into ACLDN and I really like what I've read so far. I'm a big Massad Ayoob fan, and his presence on the network is a big plus, in my view.

I'll probably join ACLDN very soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads