JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like what Kakadu has to offer. They have a store in Vancouver, and they have booths set up at many of the gun shows. I have one of their vests I bought about 10 years ago. I wear it often and it still looks new. I also have one of their coats. Both have inside pockets specifically for concealed carry. The coat also has a plastic "panel" in the lining to prevent printing. I have carried a 1911 in my vest as well as a full size Glock. Of the two, the coat is better for concealed carry of a larger handgun. The vest works best for smaller lighter handguns, but will conceal most anything without giving it away.

Kakadu Store: 8100 NE St Johns Rd e108, Vancouver, WA 98665

Have you been to that store recently ? I tried contacting them a few months ago and never received a response. The couple that used to be in Warren, Ore moved to Las Vegas IIRC and just referred me back to that Vancouver address.

I have not been to the store in Vancouver yet. I just spoke to the store owners at the last Expo gun show about 2 weeks ago. They said they are at the store during the week but not on weekends as they attend the gun shows on the weekends. They did say the store is a little hard to find. This is the same store that was located on Northeast Airport Way in Portland.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top