JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For off body carry only while driving I keep my sidearm under the thy. All other carry is on the hip! The wife normally carries the exact same as I do. She only purse carries when she has to dress up for work related functions and cannot carry on her body! Print being a very real factor for her!

My Glock and (2) mags are within inches of my left knee. I am Rt handed but can shoot with either. I have a Crimson Trace lazer, so don't have to sight down the barrel for close shots. Just put the little red dot where it counts. m.

In the car, I tend to carry under the right thy with the butt facing the groin! If getting in and out a lot, the 4 o clock IWB right side is my fav! I carry a full size double stack 1911, not the easiest to carry concealed, but this works out best for me! Have a look at TED BLOCKER holsters!!! I have a bunch of them for different pistols, different carry methods! The wife carries in the same place as I do, but carries a .45 Taurus 24/7 compact! Her choice, not mine! As long as she carries, I'm good with it! She dosn't like it under her thy, instead she carries in a custom purse! BTW........There is nothing wrong with a MAN BAG...........I carry a P90 in a messenger bag just like the bags all the kiddies are carrying now days! Imagine having that kind of fire power that easy to get to when SHTF!!!

Thigh. please. ;)

I use industrial velcro inside the uncovered portion of the center console in my truck. Glued the comfy side of the velcro to the back side of my kydex holster (between me and the holster) put the adhesive backed hook side on the wall of the console. Takes 2 seconds to remove from my belt and secure in my console and the same to put back in my belt. I feel the velcro is sufficient to keep things in place in an accident. I keep a light jacket for cover when someone could see inside my truck, like at a stop light. Keep it simple.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top