JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I staked out that site for months and never saw the IWB available for order. Popped by today and lo and behold! the IWB was available! So I ordered one. Can't wait...

View attachment 1195459
It took me awhile to find the right spot to carry IWB. At 3:45 to 4:15 it puts my gun just under my love handle, and then I set the cant forward so that the slide is near 3:30 and the grip is pointed up. Then I work the ride hight up and down till the heel of the grip is tucked in nicely. This gives the best coverage and most comfort for me. it also does not effect the use of either front or rear pockets. You will just have to play with it for awhile to find your right spot. It took me awhile to find the right spot but now I can adjust a holster in just a few min. DR

It took me awhile to find the right spot to carry IWB. At 3:45 to 4:15 it puts my gun just under my love handle, and then I set the cant forward so that the slide is near 3:30 and the grip is pointed up. Then I work the ride hight up and down till the heel of the grip is tucked in nicely. This gives the best coverage and most comfort for me. it also does not effect the use of either front or rear pockets. You will just have to play with it for awhile to find your right spot. It took me awhile to find the right spot but now I can adjust a holster in just a few min. DR
This is exactly how I adjust my holster when carrying IWB strong side. With a cover garment it's very hard to spot, and you can comfortably carry a full size gun. Some pants the belt loops line up just right to hold the holster where you put it, others may not, and some the loop is in the way, so you have to compromise.

Carrying bigger gun requires more planning if the intent is to conceal. It's really just physics, wear baggier clothes, where more clothes, don't fret about it sometimes catching on your clothes, just adjust as necessary when you move.problem solved.

Unless you are carrying in an area it would be considered "illegal" - it's a non issue.

Just went through this thread. OP, glad you were finally able to order the holster you were after. Keep us posted on how it works out for you. I'm 6'1" and 216lbs but, most of that is in my spare tire. I sometimes have an issue concealing certain size firearms due to the way I am shaped. Right now, my Glock 43 pretty much disappears and is a perfect size. If the new holster doesn't work out, I'd step down a bit in your carry firearm.

ME....I went to a smaller sized pistol (micro 9mm). You might want to also look into carrying in a different style of holster and/or placement location.

Yeah....trade off. Whatever.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
About pistol size, I'm assuming width is probably the most important metric?
Naaaaa. I'll carry a double stack over a single any day. To me the difference between a single stack and double stack is minimal.

75C6E926-7733-42C2-8755-CE38B784C564.jpeg

Then you could really tell someone that you don't have enough time or crayons to explain it to them and be honest because you've only got the one!

:s0140:
All the crayons have been ate. What's in my pants is forever attached unfortunately. Haha. I may die lonely, at least I'll be full.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top