JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just looking for recomendations on a good concealed carry holster for a m&p 9 full size. i have a blackhawk cqc which i like but not for conceaslment. i'm kind of bony so it tends to stick out need something that pulls the weapon in tight on my frame. also i'm a lefty so any recommended manf. would need to offer left handed gear. thanx

Kramer horsehide belt scabbard. There is usually a guy at the WAC gun shows with a table full. I believe he charges about $115 for them, a little cheaper than on there website anyway.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

I carry a M&P40c and have been wearing a <broken link removed> Holster for almost 2 years and really like it. I bought it with black C-Clips and the clips are hardly noticeable against my black gun belt. The holster is tuckable and I tuck my shirt in about 75% of the time and you can't even tell I'm carrying. With you carrying a full size M&P the grip could be a issue sticking out the back but the MTAC has clips that allow a lot of cant adjustment that will help with that.

I carry a M&P40c and have been wearing a <broken link removed> Holster for almost 2 years and really like it. I bought it with black C-Clips and the clips are hardly noticeable against my black gun belt. The holster is tuckable and I tuck my shirt in about 75% of the time and you can't even tell I'm carrying. With you carrying a full size M&P the grip could be a issue sticking out the back but the MTAC has clips that allow a lot of cant adjustment that will help with that.

I just ordered this holster for my m&p 9mm, read some really good reviews.

I use a Galco king tuk, it's very similar to the cross bread IWB holsters. I'm fairly happy with it, sometimes it will shift from my side, more towards the small of my back which I don't care for. It can also become uncomfortable on long drives in the car. This is the only IWB holster I have any experience with, and I'm happy enough with it that I have no plans of replacing it. I'm not sure if they make one for a lefty. My carry gun is sub-compact .40 XD.

It depends on whether you want an OWB or IWB holster.

For OWB, I have a Milt Sparks Axiom that I like because I can take it on and off with out removing my belt.

My current favorite OWB holster is an Avenger style holster I got from Adams Leather works in Tx.

http://www.adamsleatherworks.com/

The guy makes them in his garage, but it is excellent quality and price and I would put it up against my Milt Sparks Axiom in that regard. They also make a pancake style holster which would probably hold the gun a little closer to your body than the Avenger style.

I mostly carry a Commander size 1911 and have never found a really comfortable IWB holster for it. I tried the Galco Summer Comfort and didn't like it and have tried a couple of others.

I recently picked up an IWB holster from N82 tactical for my Sig P238 which I absolutely love! I got the little Sig because the operational controls are pretty similar to a full size 1911, but it is very easily concealed for Summer carry under a T-shirt. I've been wearing it off and on for over a week now and I sometimes forget I even have it on. I haven't tried one for one of my full size 1911's yet, but I intend to.

http://n82tactical.com/n82store/?page_id=1792

Lastly, although I don't own one, I have heard nothing but positive comments on the Crossbreed IWB holsters on this and other forums for full size pistols.

Hope this helps more than confuses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads