JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I woulda thought Fox to be part of MSM, just different. I like FoxNews.com quite a bit, since I don't have cable or satellite. We don't watch national news at all. It's just too maddening. I did find a link to Fox News Live on Youtube... that's pretty cool.

You will never hear of stories like this from the MSM. Thanks for posting!

I try to look at multiple brands of "the news." Maybe it's a bit of a "know thy enemy" sort of thing, I just want to weigh information from a number of sources and reach my own conclusions from there.

Bottom line? I was really surprised to see CNN run this story since they frequently go soft and silent when good people exercise their 2A rights heroically.

With any luck, at least one CNN reader/viewer, or perhaps more than a few, will see this story and realize that gun owners are not a bunch of socially stunted killers waiting for something to set them off - as liberal "news" sources all too often imply.

Last Edited:
I try to look at multiple brands of "the news." Maybe it's a bit of a "know thy enemy" sort of thing, I just want to weigh information from a number of sources and reach my own conclusions from there.

Bottom line? I was really surprised to see CNN run this story since they frequently go soft and silent when good people exercise their 2A rights heroically.

With any luck, at least one CNN reader/viewer, or perhaps more than a few, will see this story and realize that gun owners are not a bunch of socially stunted killers waiting looking for something to set them off - as liberal "news" sources all too often imply.
Yes, and it was great they did not cut out the part where the guy pointed out that he'd rather get into a fist fight than have to shoot someone. Shows holders are not a bunch of crazies - if he can be seen as a representative person.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top