JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
622,000 CPL holders in washington and only 2381 people have donated to the 1639 defense fund. Click here to support 1639 Legal Defense Fund organized by Daniel Mitchell.

Then we have this repeal 1639 petition that is struggling to get 35,000 signitures. Sign the Petition

Imagine if 100,000 people showed up for a 2A rally, imagine if 600,000 showed up.

I wounder if 600,000 people would piss and moan on the internet, if they outlawed all guns in Washington.

Can confirm; the wife & I applied for our CCP's & were told that the Sherriff's Office had never seen this many people applying for their CCP's at one time... :D

Can confirm; the wife & I applied for our CCP's & were told that the Sherriff's Office had never seen this many people applying for their CCP's at one time... :D
Great news, I love to know why so many felt the need now.

Yes Why indeed? My guess is most of them voted for the damn thing and then realized they screwed up because they didn't read the whole thing before voting.
That'd make sense if your CPL still meant you could buy w/o having to wait to pick up, but the CPL now only has one advantage IMO. They need to get rid of the CPL and just go with Constitutional Carry...it won't happen cuz they like free money...but still.

That'd make sense if your CPL still meant you could buy w/o having to wait to pick up, but the CPL now only has one advantage IMO. They need to get rid of the CPL and just go with Constitutional Carry...it won't happen cuz they like free money...but still.

Your also talking about the same people who probably voted for the law. They probably think a CPL will help them when in all reality it won't. Until people start educating themselves we are screwed!!

This is just MHO of course:p:D

Great news, I love to know why so many felt the need now.
They looked outside, say a bunch os skinny guys with communist flags then turned on the news and saw 20 democrats saying, you don't deserve your rights.

A coworker and his wife, here in Oregon both got their permits this year. Both in their early 50s. Empty nesters.

622,000 CPL holders in washington and only 2381 people have donated to the 1639 defense fund. Click here to support 1639 Legal Defense Fund organized by Daniel Mitchell.

Then we have this repeal 1639 petition that is struggling to get 35,000 signitures. Sign the Petition

Imagine if 100,000 people showed up for a 2A rally, imagine if 600,000 showed up.

I wounder if 600,000 people would piss and moan on the internet, if they outlawed all guns in Washington.

^^Indeed:rolleyes:. 622K probably represents ~10% of the eligible population...where are these folks? A paltry $10 donation from each would equal $6.2 MILLION dollars!

And both the GFM and petition above have been shared far and wide. If you haven't shared yourself, now's the time.

If they doxxed all the CPL holders...there'd be alotta folks surprised at their neighbors.

And they're getting CPLs now...before there's more ridiculous hoops to jump through...like to buy a 10/22...cuz they know that's probably coming in the not too distant future.

Boss

Last Edited:
Thanks for putting up the link to donate. Was going to purchase some target ammo and decided I would put in another donation.
It boggles my mind that people are this complacent with our rights!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top