JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is what responsible gun ownership looks like.

Reference this thread: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/levi-501-concealed-carry-advice.445681/

Although I did not close on any product recommendations, I did heed your wise advice and purchased a holster.

I did not get a bigger gun. I already have a Beretta 9mm and a nickel-plated Colt 45 "Special". Not conducive to making new friends on the streets of Portland.

I was attracted to the Mika products that were posted. I opted for old-school leather from a previously unknown company with a very good logo. RELENTLESS TACTICAL.
https://relentless-tactical.com/

The delivery experience was worth noting. To be clear, I live in The Pearl Necklace District – otherwise known as the White-Wokie-Wannabe capital of Portlandia. My building consumes an entire city block, and houses 350 residents. Thirty-six (36) percent of the U.S. population lives in a place with less than 350 residents (I checked).

My house, made of bricks, is populated by an eclectic mix of Snowflake-Millennials, frolicking children of the International Elite (China/Russia/Columbia/Kuwait), and crazy rich, bi-coastal retired Clinton Family clones that know where to get a good latke any day of the year.

The holster ($39) was delivered in almost transparent packaging. For the first time ever, the Amazonians required a signature to certify the transfer of this high-capacity, military-style pea-shooter accessory. Luckily, our Concierge (who is a mole) was randomly present for the signing.

Thank you for your participation. It truly takes a village to keep me safe.

Gun Holster Update IG-849x566.png holster package SMALL-480x640.png Dr Strangelove-1280x953.png

Make sure to get a good belt that will support the weight. I had a Ted Blocker belt for about eight years. It was not worn out by any means, but I recently replaced it with a Mitch Rosen to match my holster and mag pouch.

I mostly carry OWB these days, but I'm also in Roseburg. Check out Ted Blocker for a local holster maker, or Mitch Rosen for a premium holster. Mitch doesn't have as many options as Ted Blocker.

I mostly carry OWB these days, but I'm also in Roseburg. Check out Ted Blocker for a local holster maker, or Mitch Rosen for a premium holster. Mitch doesn't have as many options as Ted Blocker.
Odd to me that Ted Blocker has no "In Stock" holster for a Hellcat or any Springfield pistol.
-

Make sure to get a good belt that will support the weight. I had a Ted Blocker belt for about eight years. It was not worn out by any means, but I recently replaced it with a Mitch Rosen to match my holster and mag pouch.
"The weight" is 9 ounces? Didn't check. I'm thinking Jethro twine oughta do it.

They don't stock anything.
Really? Then what's their "In Stock" page for?

-

-
Call them and tell them you want a holster.

-
Whelp, I stand corrected. They're typically two months out on new builds.

simply slide your weapon of choice into this handy newspaper tucked securely under your arm. descrete, and fashionable.
as some of you may have guessed, i am drinking a little tonight..

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 7.34.29 PM.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top