JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A .380 in a wallet holster was the only way I could carry comfortably. I use a slim clip ( as seen on tv ) as my wallet in my front pocket and the TCP in a wallet holster is no more uncomfortable than a regular wallet.

All right! If you can't respect the opinions of a guy in Dr. Pepper ball cap and Batman T-shirt.......

Wifey carries at times in a concealing purse, but the #1 rule is the purse is never ever out of reach and most of the time she is in direct control of the purse.

Mike

You mean, let me understand this, 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to freakin' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

1.jpg

You mean, let me understand this, 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to freakin' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

You forget your shinebox?

Great movie, great characters.

Love that line where he is at his mom's house after stompin the life out of the guy in the bar. "hey mom, I gotta borrow this knife. we hit one of those ah .. ah deers. It's paw is caught in the grill and I gotta hack it off. I'll bring the knife back."

Terrific job!
Easygoing approach but lots of info - that I happen to agree with, too.

I think he could have emphasized the dangers of shoulder holsters more. So many people cover their own arm or elbow without giving it a second thought, every time they draw and holster their weapon.

I have one vertical shoulder holster I use with a suppressed .22 that I carry on the property to deal with varmints. Boy am I ever careful about muzzle discipline with that combination.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top