JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm looking for something in a 40 short & wimpy OR 9mm in a compact or subcompact size WITH a manual safety for my concealed carry. It can be new or used. I can do cash, trade, or a combo.
For trade considerations:
I have ammo (223, 22LR, some old plastic cased .38, some .38 reloads, and various new mfr .40),
FTF only, w/ private bill of sale.
Thanks,
Jdub75

Last Edited:
Picked up a S&W M&P 40c the other day, fits me like a glove & shoots more comfortably than my Glock 22 strangely enuf...was expecting much less controllability in a small package. It was accurate as I could expect shooting with no brace or bench.
Absolutely satisfied.
Shot about 80 rounds of mostly cheapo stuff for the first time & the very last round of the very last clip I shot didn't feed & the slide locked open like it was empty. Not sure if this is just new gun break in or the result of 79 prior rounds of PMC & even cheaper stuff thru the action?
I looked at the Springfield but it just felt awkward in my hand & too heavy IMO. Too bad...the price is right on those, but then again, they aren't made stateside (at least the reciever...made in Croatia).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.