JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Markjz,
This question I posed was a question because I am new to hand guns I wanted to know what caliber people are carrying for concealed pocket carry, before I go out and purchase a firearm. I am more concerned about pocket carry size than caliber size. Maybe I should of worded my Subject differently.

If you have another forum for me to ask the question, I am listening. I find that "most of the questions" I have asked are from people who know and have more experience than I. To me this is a great forum to ask firearm questions.
I found from this thread that I "WILL" purchase a DeSantis pocket holster based on a recommendation on this thread.
The caliber of pocket carry gun will be .380
What my research has found is that for a pocket carry the following are in my top four.
Kel-Tec - P-11
Ruger - LCP
Taurus 709
KAHR - P380

My primary carry is a Glock G27.

I'd add, get a gun with a laser. Pocket guns' sight radius make it quite challenging to shoot accurately. The laser can make a big difference. Plus, in a gun fight you do not necessarily have to raise the gun to eye level to shoot at the target. I never cared much for lasers until I installed one to my carry SW360; now I am a believer.

What about the Diamondback .380? It seems to be a prominent new entry into the field. AND they just released a 9mm that is ever-so-slightly larger than the .380. It's the smallest 9mm I've seen. Anybody have experience with either?

Markjz,
The caliber of pocket carry gun will be .380
What my research has found is that for a pocket carry the following are in my top four.
Kel-Tec - P-11
Ruger - LCP
Taurus 709
KAHR - P380

My primary carry is a Glock G27.
Why are you looking at the KT P-11 if you want a .380? The P-11 is a 9mm. You need to look at the P-3AT if you want a KT .380

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top