JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is there a list on NWFA of Attorneys that represent conceal carry persons. The reason I'm asking is if I ever God forbid am forced to defend myself with my firearm I don't want to eenie meenie miney mo one out of the phone book at 2 am in the morning. If not maybe we can assemble a list of qualified Attorneys that are willing to represent us card carrying members.

There is a 2A friendly lawyer lookup on USCCA (United States Concealed Carry Association) website. I am not sure if you have to be a member in order to look at list though....

We need some representation in Washington.:(
I know this is an old Thread but I also think that Good information doesn't get Old. And, it looks like this Thread didn't produce an answer, so...

If I remember correctly the WAC GunNews had a couple of folks listed. I'm not in a position to jump up and go look if I have a back issue or I would.

I poked around on WAC site and couldn't find anything.

Typed in Google search "Washington 2a friendly attorneys" and came up with a few. From Seattle area to 1 in Vancouver. :)

I know this is an old Thread but I also think that Good information doesn't get Old. And, it looks like this Thread didn't produce an answer, so...

If I remember correctly the WAC GunNews had a couple of folks listed. I'm not in a position to jump up and go look if I have a back issue or I would.

Been thinking on joining "armed citizens defense legal network".

Annual seems less than a retainer would be. Sure, you won't interview your attorney(s) until (heaven forbid) there would be a need. You wouldn't have to 2nd mortgage your house for your defense either...

Been thinking on joining "armed citizens defense legal network".

Annual seems less than a retainer would be. Sure, you won't interview your attorney(s) until (heaven forbid) there would be a need. You wouldn't have to 2nd mortgage your house for your defense either...

What is the cost of the network? What is the cost of a typical retainer? I don't know that I'd be willing to bet my freedom/life on some random attorney assigned to me. Might as well go with a public defender. I'd find one with good reviews and specific experience in self defense cases. It's actually on my to do list.

What is the cost of the network? What is the cost of a typical retainer? I don't know that I'd be willing to bet my freedom/life on some random attorney assigned to me. Might as well go with a public defender. I'd find one with good reviews and specific experience in self defense cases. It's actually on my to do list.

Annual fee is $135 to start, $95 renewed it looks like.

Retainer? I don't know either from personal experience, just some family stuff. But the ones I'm thinking on were up there in the thousands, with a contracted break on fees if needed and it went to litigation, plus a higher contracted return to the practice.

Haven't looked too much yet into that Armed Legal Defense fund, but a brief perusal does seem to give recommended experienced attorneys. Maybe you can meet up with them? Dunno yet.

It's insurance is all, whereas just like if you tried to do your own car insurance you'd have to cover the legal stuff out of pocket on your own vs going thru say " Allstate". Could easily lose everything, while you'd still have "won".

Annual fee is $135 to start, $95 renewed it looks like.

It's insurance is all, whereas just like if you tried to do your own car insurance you'd have to cover the legal stuff out of pocket on your own vs going thru say " Allstate". Could easily lose everything, while you'd still have "won".

That's not true. I was once sued for an accident that wasn't even my fault. My insurance company paid for my representation. The plaintiff lost and got nothing. I didn't pay a dime.

I'd be curious to see how the reviews for that network are. It sure sounds like one of those "pre-paid legal" things that is likely not very good. Need to look into it more but it sounds interesting.

That's not true. I was once sued for an accident that wasn't even my fault. My insurance company paid for my representation. The plaintiff lost and got nothing. I didn't pay a dime.

I'd be curious to see how the reviews for that network are. It sure sounds like one of those "pre-paid legal" things that is likely not very good. Need to look into it more but it sounds interesting.

That's what I mean though, if you self insured you would have had to pay for your representation out of pocket. If the other party didn't have assets, you would be at the loss. The insurance companies take that into account when they set all our premiums.

-Yeah, that network is one of those pre-paid legal things. Same here we need to oook into it more. From the little so far, seems positive. Very interesting legal info/reading on there monthly journal though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top