JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got three unopened crates of 7.62x54R for sale. Each crate contains two (2) spam cans of 440 rounds of 7.62x54R (for a total of 880 rounds). Each crate is still sealed with the motherland's metal band.

I've numbered them 1 through 3. All were purchased about 10 years ago, and I do not remember which ex-Soviet country they came from. If the markings on these boxes mean something to you, and you want to specify a particular crate, feel free, but at this point, I really can't tell you anything about them other than what you see here. They were all purchased either at gun shows or the usual online retailers.

Each crate is $300. Payment is cash only, and I am unavailable this weekend, so any transactions will be conducted on or after Monday, July 15. I'm located in East Portland, but work downtown regularly and can meet you at a reasonable distance.

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3493.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.