Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Comptac Mtac Holster for Sig p239 $50 SPF

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by glockguy, Dec 19, 2010.

1. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

I bought this a while back for my Sig P239 But since Iv sold it i no longer have a use for it! so Its up for sale now... These go for 80 new So i was thinking $50 seemed fair... its got a little wear but still in good condition!

You can also get different Kydex bodies (about $40 or so each) for different guns that you wish to carry... for example: Comp-Tac MTAC Minotaur Inside the Waistband Holster Body Right Hand S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger 40 S&W Kydex Black - MidwayUSA

I just have holsters for all my carry guns now that i like so this needs to go...

1133789296_photobucket_35693_.jpg

2. bassman2

bassman2 SW WA Active Member

Is this a Gen 1 or 2?

3. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

Im not quite sure Wat u mean? I was un aware that there were different gen's of this holster

4. bassman2

bassman2 SW WA Active Member

For some reason I can't post the information here... I'm getting a server error

Long story short, the sweat band area of the leather part of the holster is wider on gen 2 - and the holes for the kydex bodies are higher on the leather.... comp tac is stopping mfg of gen 1 bodies (I bought several) and I thought if yours was gen 1, I'd buy it... please look on their website.

5. Glock32

Glock32 Marion county, or Active Member

pm sent

6. Glock32

Glock32 Marion county, or Active Member

as per our discussion I will take it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.