JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm not an archery guy. I know almost nothing about bows, except they look cool, and every TV hunter is obsessed with them.

My wife used to be into archery, and actually used to archery hunt. She bought a bow about 7 years ago - and it disappeared not long after. The bow was returned about six or eight months ago - and has been sitting in our closet ever since. Wife is thinking of selling, but we're not sure what it's worth.

It's a Diamond by Bow Tech brand, not sure on model name/number. No identifiers on it anywhere that I can see. It has a whisker biscuit and 3 pin fiber optic sights, and the whole bow has a real tree factory camo print. Draw weight, I would estimate in the 60+ lb area, maybe even 70. It's a ***** for my non-archery shooting self to draw all the way. I do bleeve it has string silencers (at least that's what I was told the rubber star-looking devices are on the strings)

Wife thinks she paid around $600 when she bought it. She said she bought it from Sportman's Warehouse, not that that means jack for it's value.

Bows are like electronics. Unless they are the latest and greatest, their value drops ridiculously fast. $150

Brasspro has them brand new for $$350 <broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads