JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
(And none of them are skinny. I grew up in the jnko gen...I don't understand the want for skinny jeans. I sure do love them on my wife, though.)

For some who forgot what Jnco jeans were, heres a mild example ;) il_fullxfull.1226649793_2ka4.jpg

Vs "skinny jeans"/ tight jeans/elastic denim jeans/leggings
7765e8f71cc8e58b6e236d0ceb07b0d5--white-converse-jeans-and-converse.jpg

Edit. I actually would prefer stovepipe/JNCOs on guys than seeing them with skinny jeans and no butts...

Just something to keep in mind...
With the link shared by member "that guy " ( thank you ) ...
One can see past posts on social media from the bowman ( Brandon McCormick)
Be careful with what you post.
Be mindful that once its out there ....it can be found...As well as used and spun....
Andy

The reaction of the crowd is the issue.

The beating after he was rendered disabled is the big problem. The guys frustrations are understandable but his action is not excused at any point.

The reaction is mob mentality.

If a firearm owner continued to shoot a perp while they were incapacitated, they would be charged. You stop the threat, not hold them up against a car and bash their brains in with a skateboard truck and a brick (as noted by the 2nd guy who got on top of the car).

Just something to keep in mind...
With the link shared by member "that guy " ( thank you ) ...
One can see past posts on social media from the bowman ( Brandon McCormick)
Be careful with what you post.
Be mindful that once its out there ....it can be found...As well as used and spun....
Andy
everything and anything you post online can and will be used against you .. someday... Miranda updated for social media.
in that vein - hi I love everyone :) :) :) :) :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top