JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Your dad kept a very orderly setup. My sympathy you are in the position of selling it.
Though I suspect he was a well known member here, can you say?

GLWS.
If you find yourself considering splitting it, I am very interested in the RL7 Powder, primers, and the uncleaned, spent brass - if you scrap it.

Guys I forgot to clarify this in the add. The bench does not go with this stuff just everything on the bench. Not the cork board or the busted up radio. Of course if you want the radio ill throw that in too to sweeten the deal.

This is a nice and complete reloading setup. Because of the sheer amount and completeness of this set, I was wondering about a garage sale style sale for this stuff. Like you name the day and location and we'll all come and buy the 3 or 4 things we could use. Just thinking out loud.

After this reloading sells I was wondering if any of you know what the rules are for selling guns. Is it legal? I know you have to use someone with an FFL and do a back ground check right? Does anyone recommend someone?

After this reloading sells I was wondering if any of you know what the rules are for selling guns. Is it legal? I know you have to use someone with an FFL and do a back ground check right? Does anyone recommend someone?

Yes, you can post pictures and prices of the guns on this site as well. Once you find a buyer, you and the buyer meet at a gun store to have the FFL do the transfer paperwork and background check.

Sorry to hear of your loss, just looking at the listed setup it seems your father was very squared away. Condolences.

Firearms sales:

Be aware of the long guns vs handguns goofy-ness.

Long guns can be purchased thru a local FFL by an out of state resident (ie WA resident) in Oregon. Or you can drive to another state with it and sell at an FFL there.

Handguns need to go thru an FFL in the buyers home state. No big deal if you live in PDX area, and a handgun buyer is in say Vancouver. You can just drive it over to an FFL over there.

If a handgun (or long gun) buyer is farther afield & out of state, then shipping to an FFL would likely be more worthwhile. Payment & such for something like that? No idea honestly, but would assume the safest method for you would be postal money order, which you would cash prior to shipment.

FFL fees can run $25-$50. Decide if the buyer pays all, you split fees etc. Can help if noted in your ad.

Also, as mentioned, is the classifieds section on here.

Take a few nice pictures, preferably in outdoor lighting (if possible). Makes for better pictures. Like you have done for this listing.

I'd recommend any and all deal information be done via the PM system on here. Rather than via phone/text. Then you have a written record of the transaction (price, condition etc).

"Kids today" like the texting.

Use that only after you have spoken with prospective buyers (helps confirm legitimacy), confirm any spoken deal information via pm system.

Text can help with the meet up at the FFL. Your early, they are a few minutes late due to traffic etc.

Request that a buyer post up an "I'll take it" to your thread as well. This also helps weed out "Craigslister" type folks.

There seems to be an increase in "Craigslister" type folks here as of late. Could be a few Anti-2a folks just getting a little bit "weird" and getting some strange joy out of wasting folks time.

Made a cash offer for his full price, but seller rejected it. Now silence since his " gentleman on Friday". Too weird for me. I'm out'a here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top