Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS OR COMPLETE reloading outfit and supplies. Bargain.

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by Gunner3456, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Hi, My health isn't good and I want to sell out of it. I have 13,000 CCI primers NIB in a very good assortment, lots of unopened powder, bullets, brass, a tumbler, walnut, a Lee 2000 Pro press, a good assortment of dies, scales...

I have 1,000 once fired Federal 5.56 cases already deprimed, swaged, and tumbled and I have 1,000 55 gr psp bullets and enough powder and primers to reload it all. I have a LOT, LOT more. I have a lot of good brass, bullets and powder.

I have everything you need to start reloading. This equipment is all in great condition and either new or like new.

I'd take $500 for it. The primers and powder (unopened powder) are worth more than that. :)

Pick up in Salem.

Thanks

I don't hear well on the phone. Please email me cmre46 at gmail.com The first "I'll take it" here owns it. Thanks.

Cliff

PS. I won't part this out because I want it gone and out of the way, and I want to sell someone a complete outfit. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. Benchrest

Benchrest The Desert Planet Well-Known Member

PM sent

3. Gunner3456

Sale to Benchrest pending...

4. Gunner3456

Guys, I have 4 buyers in line. I'm going to lock this. Thank you very much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.