Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR COMPLETE reloading outfit and supplies. Bargain.

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by Gunner3456, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Hi, My health isn't good and I want to sell out of it. I have 13,000 CCI primers NIB in a very good assortment, lots of unopened powder, bullets, brass, a tumbler, walnut, a Lee 2000 Pro press, a good assortment of dies, scales...

I have 1,000 once fired Federal 5.56 cases already deprimed, swaged, and tumbled and I have 1,000 55 gr psp bullets and enough powder and primers to reload it all. I have a LOT, LOT more. I have a lot of good brass, bullets and powder.

I have everything you need to start reloading. This equipment is all in great condition and either new or like new.

I'd take $500 for it. The primers and powder (unopened powder) are worth more than that. :)

Pick up in Salem.

Thanks

I don't hear well on the phone. Please email me cmre46 at gmail.com The first "I'll take it" here owns it. Thanks.

Cliff

PS. I won't part this out because I want it gone and out of the way, and I want to sell someone a complete outfit. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. Benchrest

Benchrest The Desert Planet Well-Known Member

PM sent

3. Gunner3456

Sale to Benchrest pending...

4. Gunner3456

Guys, I have 4 buyers in line. I'm going to lock this. Thank you very much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.