JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Bergara
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I originally bought this with the intention of competing in NRL-22, in the base class ($1500 MSRP combined maximum total for rifle + scope, essentially), but other things have demanded my time so I'm going to let it go.

Bergara BMR Carbon
Bushnell Match Pro (illuminated model, also includes sunshade (attached in pics)
Polymer throw lever installed on scope ring
Vortex Precision rings
Vortex Bubble Level
Timney 2 stage nickel trigger (it's set to about a pound, super light and clean break)
Anarchy Outdoors Little Bertha polished titanium bolt knob
Victor Company Titan Universal Cheek Rest (black; installed in stock)

4x 10 round Bergara magazines
1x 5 round Bergara magazine with +7 OD Green extension (turns it into a 12 round mag)
Another +7 round OD Green extension, not used as of yet.

Bright neon green mag well block/chamber flag device

Original boxes are included for the rifle, scope, and trigger. Original trigger also included.

>$1600+ into this setup and it's a pretty darn good precision 22LR setup for the money if I don't say so myself. It's got about 50 rounds down the carbon fiber barrel.

It should go without saying that this thing is a tack driver and would be a supreme varmint sniping rifle should one choose to go that route.

Asking $1250 cash, face to face. Will transfer at Tigard Pawn 4 More or FFL within reasonable (20 min) drive of your choice. You cover your own fees.

Not looking for trades but you can always send me what you have. I tend to stick to common calibers like 9mm, 5.56mm, etc.

Photos forthcoming soon.

IMG_8820.jpeg IMG_8821.jpeg IMG_8822.jpeg IMG_8823.jpeg IMG_8824.jpeg IMG_8825.jpeg IMG_8826.jpeg IMG_8827.jpeg IMG_8828.jpeg IMG_8829.jpeg IMG_8830.jpeg IMG_8831.jpeg IMG_8832.jpeg IMG_8833.jpeg IMG_8834.jpeg IMG_8835.jpeg IMG_8836.jpeg IMG_8837.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.