JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) Gen 2 (does not need tax stamp) for my Glock 17 (however it supports many Glock models).

This is the upgraded version of the Micro Roni. The gen 2 MCK fixes a lot of things over the gen 1 (actual mag release, fire with brace closed or open, supports silencers, and more).

I own two pistol caliber carbines and don't need both. This MCK has only been used a few times, and like new. I also purchased a ton of official CAA accessories for the MCK. I will happily answer any questions or tips to using it too.

It is fun to shoot. It did increase accuracy for longer range and such.

Below is what is included:
  • MCK Gen 2 for Glock with gen 2 stabilizer brace in Tungsten Gray (almost all Glock gens 17, 19, 19x, 22, 23, 25, 31, 32, 45 will fit)
  • MCK Advanced Kit (Thumb stabilizers, 500 lumen flashlight, sling, and both backup iron sights)
  • Glass Breaker attachment (barrel shroud extender)
That's $557.95 in retail value! Get a great deal on a Gen 2 MCK (doesn't really happen). I'll throw in the receipt/order information for warranty, etc.

Get a great deal. Let me know if any questions. Only asking $280 for all of it, or make me an offer. You don't see complete kits with accessories for MCK's this low.

20220630_131042.jpg Everything.jpg Box.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads