JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol, I just got a complete lower with a colapsible stock for $300! Gotta wait for it to ship to an FFL, but I'll take that to save $300! Well, almost $300, shipping is $20, FFL fees are $10, and then the $10 for the background check.

To be honestly I would take down this post. Most members on this fourm for some reason throw a fit when they see something over retail. You may be damaging there name more than helping them. Me personally if any person lists a pmag at $100 I dont care but if a retail shop does it I will never give them my busniess ever again.... CTD is a great example

For one it is a consignment. Second why in the world would it damage there name. People need to figure out that every biz I America is based off of supply and demand. To be frank, the supply has dried up. Shops are forced to buy from people who are making money on the craps that they bought at retail. The fact that a shop cannot get inventory doesn't mean that PGE is going to cut them a break of the power bill. This is no different than gas. The fuel in there tanks may have been bought for 3.19 per gallon but the cost to replace such fuel is now 3.49. I promise you you are not going to get it for. 3.19

If you don't want to pay it don't. They know it is high, but the simply can't get any right now. I personally feel that they are trying to provide a service.

FWIW, I ordered an LPK from MidwayUSA on 12/23. They had it in stock, I paid $58, it's in the mail. I looked today, they are now out of stock and backordered with an expected restock date of 6/3/13.

Get it wherever you can find it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads