Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

complete lowers at blackwater tactical

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by bradley, Dec 27, 2012.

1. bradley

bradley salem area Member

I was at Blackwater yesterday and a guy brought in 5 complete lowers with stocks on consignment. Just a heads up if you're one of the many looking for one.

2. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Any idea what the price is?

3. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

If you have to ask....your cant afford it..:)

4. Modeler

Probably true.

5. bradley

6. Modeler

Yep, definitely cannot afford it.

7. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Beaverton, OR Active Member

Lol, I just got a complete lower with a colapsible stock for $300! Gotta wait for it to ship to an FFL, but I'll take that to save $300! Well, almost $300, shipping is $20, FFL fees are $10, and then the $10 for the background check.

8. nx302stang

nx302stang PAC-NW Member

Where?

9. Modeler

Try Brownell's. I "pre-ordered" a couple Tactical Machining stripped lowers for $94.99 each. They claim they'll ship starting sometime in January...

10. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Active Member

To be honestly I would take down this post. Most members on this fourm for some reason throw a fit when they see something over retail. You may be damaging there name more than helping them. Me personally if any person lists a pmag at $100 I dont care but if a retail shop does it I will never give them my busniess ever again.... CTD is a great example

11. bradley

For one it is a consignment. Second why in the world would it damage there name. People need to figure out that every biz I America is based off of supply and demand. To be frank, the supply has dried up. Shops are forced to buy from people who are making money on the craps that they bought at retail. The fact that a shop cannot get inventory doesn't mean that PGE is going to cut them a break of the power bill. This is no different than gas. The fuel in there tanks may have been bought for 3.19 per gallon but the cost to replace such fuel is now 3.49. I promise you you are not going to get it for. 3.19

Nanavic97 and (deleted member) like this.
  12. bradley

If you don't want to pay it don't. They know it is high, but the simply can't get any right now. I personally feel that they are trying to provide a service.

13. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Active Member

14. Modeler

FWIW, I ordered an LPK from MidwayUSA on 12/23. They had it in stock, I paid $58, it's in the mail. I looked today, they are now out of stock and backordered with an expected restock date of 6/3/13.

Get it wherever you can find it!