JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my lightweight build. It's an exceptionally handy rifle, lightweight and perfectly balanced. Weighs 5lb 15oz unscoped, 7lb 0oz with the Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4x20. I love it, but I have a smoking deal on a Noveske that I can't pass up.

The carbine was built one month ago using new major parts; I will include all major receipts. Approximately 75 rounds through it. I was able to get exactly one day with it at the range. Some minor handling marks, otherwise pristine.

Cost $1465 + actual shipping. Will do FTF in Rogue Valley area. Buyer to pay fee if I have to ship from an FFL. No panic premium, this is below cost.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_00661.jpg

Upper:
Bravo Company Manufacturing .BFH 16" Mid Length (LIGHT WEIGHT) Upper Receiver Group .625" barrel diameter.

Unfired (new in wrapper) AR Stoner BCG

Bravo Company/VLTOR BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 (Medium) Charging Handle. This is the old style without the gas lip on the top of the handle. It was a take-off from one of my other rifles and has fired probably 1000 rounds.

Magpul MOE Mid Length handguard, black. Has an IWC Micro Flush QD Sling Mount properly installed. (I also have the same handguard in OD if you would rather have that. It has the same IWC mount installed)

Magpul MVG in OD

Compensator:
BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 Compensator. Unused and never-mounted in original packaging, purchased last month from Rainier Arms.

Lower:
GWACS Armory CAV-15 MKII AR-15 Polymer Lower Receiverl with new M&A LPK installed. M&A H-buffer. I sanded down all seam lines and removed all flash. I also filled and sanded a finger relief under the trigger guard. Definitely a necessary improvement in the ergonomics of the rifle. Spare takedown pin and pivot pin will be included.

w-scope.jpg

Scope/Mount:
Leupold Mark AR Gen I 1.5-4x20 duplex reticle. Great finish, no ring marks. Mounted in a Burris PEPR mount. The mount has seen some use – I'd put it at 80%-90% finish - but it is still perfectly serviceable.

Includes a complete and mostly-unused Magpul MOE Illumination kit. The only part that has been used is the short rail section.

Includes one Brownell's 20-round magazine. Never fired but inserted and tested for function with dummy rounds.

Note that I am not including a rear sight with this sale.

One caveat, this lower does not interface well with Lancer AWM or L5(A) magzines. They can be inserted too far into the magwell and malfunction. Pmags and USGI mags function perfectly.

Please email me at dan97526_at_msn.com for more pics.