JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sorry for the repeat post but I was having some issues with the WTS/WTT part of the title...

Looking to sell an almost complete, unused and brand new Lock N Load reloading kit. I purchased all of this about a year ago with the intent of reloading once I got my own place but I never got around to that so I'm looking to sell this off to help pay a couple of unexpected bills. Everything here is unopened, brand new and still in its original packaging.

With this package you will get:

Hornady Lock N Load Reloader
Hornady Digital Caliper
Hornady #45, #16 and #8 shell plates (Good for reloading 45, 9mm and .223 rounds)
Hornady 45, 9mm and 223 die sets
Hornady Die Bushing 3 pack
Stack on Reloading Bench
Cabela's Tumber Kit (only item that was used to polish some brass)
1000 pack of CCI small pistol primer no. 500
Two bottles of reloading powder - can't remember what I have but they're unopened and for rifle loads. Will check on this later.

Total Value is over $900

I'm asking $700 picked up local in the Tacoma/Auburn/Kent/Fed Way area or around there.

Not really needing all of it but might be interested if you don't have anyone bite on the entire setup. Also try putting up on Armslist if you haven't already.

Good luck with your sale

Wanted to give everyone a shot here at a decent deal first but I'll put it up there if it doesn't se;;. Also I may be willing to part with some things separately (let me know what you're interested in) but would prefer to do a package deal for ease of sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top