JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
40 rounds though it. like new. this is a real light rifle. it has a forward assist muzzle flash supresser and a dust cover fixed front sight and rear magpull flip up sight and a picconny rail. 16 in upper. no failures to feed or eject works great have two one for sale 625.00 face to face here in washington guys thanks for looking

-does your rifle have foward assist, dust cover, flash hider?
-what is the barrel profile?
-gas system? carbine or intermidiate?
-what type of optics?
-any extras?
-a photo or two would save you grief and time in answering questions

the dpms upper at midway did "look" like a good deal for 360 at first but it has no foward assist, dust cover or muzzle device or optics. maybe we'll find out your rifle isnt worth just $450:s0155:

also... the best deal i've seen for plumcrazy's are 130 plus 10 from brad. if someone can tell me where i can get it cheaper, i'd like to know. seriously

PM's are the way to shoot offers imo

yes it has a forward assist muzzle flash supresser and a dust cover fixed front sight and rear magpull flip up sight and this is in washington ftf. and for the newbies they just dont no any better hopefully they will learn as they get to no us no hard feelings and thanks 74 sporty

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.