JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
RPzAzrM.jpg

Click here to view IMGUR Gallery of all items. Please read below:

I haven't developed a print in over a year. I also haven't rebuilt my darkroom since last I moved because I can't find the time. I'd like to sell off my mountain of equipment to someone who will use it.

All of these items for sale are a combination of three darkrooms: 1) my rather modest darkroom, 2) my father-in-law's very extensive darkroom, chemicals, and paper 3) an estate sale I found with alot of darkroom equipment, some of which I have never used.

I've sold off some of my spare equipment over the years but, recently, I've come to the conclusion that I will probably not find the time to rebuild a proper darkroom again, so rather than have my stuff sit in storage, it should go to someone(s) who will appreciate it.

Regarding the paper, most of the packages have been opened but all of them have had only a few pages used, unless noted. There are about a dozen 11x14 sealed packages. My father-in-law had a habit of buying a package, using a sheet or two, then storing it. I acquired his gear when they moved 3 months ago so my understanding is most of the paper is less than a year old. Same with the chemicals. All paper and chemicals have been stored in a dark, dry, cool room.

The last image in the gallery is a suggested price list. All prices are negotiable. Please make me an offer on anything. Preference will go to whichever madman wants to buy the whole lot but I will sell off individual items (and ship, if necessary). Most everything has a price but if I missed anything just make an offer or ask. The larger equipment might be challenging to ship but if you want it shipped, I'll get it out to you.

I'm located in Portland, Oregon. PM me if interested, I think I get an email when that happens. I'll check on the thread periodically.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top