JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am selling off another one of my CB set-ups. It is a very nice package, and works great. The package includes a Uniden PRO 520 XL 40 channel CB w/PA function, a Larson (made in WA) NMO mount stainless whip antenna, antenna cable, NMO antenna "L" baracket (for mounting to fender instead of roof), CB mic and mic holder. This is a professional grade CB, it is used in many fire and police vehicles. The antenna is also tunable. New, this would cost over $150. All components are like new. I can give tips on intallation as well. I am asking $100obo. Trade offers are welcome.

Not trying to advertise but if your in Salem area I can help you with installation, it's rather simple.

I build emergency vehicles for a living.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.