JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm glad it's getting betters I've ordered in the past when it said in stock and cancelled weeks later after no shipping
Yeah I am happy you can at least buy it for now. We're not working July 5th due to 4th being on a Monday. Some of my employee said let's go shooting. I went and bought some extra ammo so they can shoot more lol.

20220622_131933.jpg

That's all fine and good for you but what about your employees?? BYOFS??

(Bring Your Own Freedom Seeds)
LMAO no this is for my employees. I didnt think i was much but the guy at the register said it was lmao.
i only have 3 employees going and they are bring their own ammo this is just a little extra treat.

;)
1655993727657.png

They didn't apply the coupon code to the $192 for a full $29 partial refund, but 14 bones.. that's almost 1 mag so.... pretty nice of them considering $206 was already a steal. At least now I know they will make some effort in the way of price protection. That's cool.

;)
View attachment 1227270

They didn't apply the coupon code to the $192 for a full $29 partial refund, but 14 bones.. that's almost 1 mag so.... pretty nice of them considering $206 was already a steal. At least now I know they will make some effort in the way of price protection. That's cool.
Nice. i have had good experience with their customer service they respond super fast and do almost everything you want lol.

I jumped on that recent Bear Creak $350 7.62x39 full AR. Picked up a couple mags from my FFL. Sounds like I need to keep a watch out for more.

I jumped on that recent Bear Creak $350 7.62x39 full AR. Picked up a couple mags from my FFL. Sounds like I need to keep a watch out for more.
Yeah. The ASC aren't that difficult to find, but the C-products are. I ended up with 10's from opticsplanet, and some 30's from SGAmmo. Neither had both sizes in stock or any other size mags.

In another thread @Mr Smith turned me onto 6.5 grendel mags being interchangeable with 7.62's and seem to be easier to find. If I didn't already have some shipping in I might have gone with some 26rd from Joebobs... and enough of them to get free shipping... or Rainerarms.

I'm an AR 7.62 newborn and opened a thread for info exchange and such. They were posting about the mags over there, if it's of any interest.

Last Edited:
Yeah. The ASC aren't that difficult to find, but the C-products are. I ended up with 10's from opticsplanet, and some 30's from SGAmmo. Neither had both sizes in stock or any other size mags.

In another thread I learned 6.5 grendel mags are interchangeable and seem to be easier to find. If I didn't already have some shipping in I might have gone with some 26rnd from Joebobs... and enough of them to get free shipping.

@Mr Smith turrned me onto that little gem of info. Also a link for 26rd from Rainierarms as well.

So can someone pipe in that has used either of these successfully? Just to make me feel a bit better. I am still on the fence about 7.62x39 in an AR anyway. I just could not pass up that pricing from BCA

So can someone pipe in that has used either of these successfully? Just to make me feel a bit better. I am still on the fence about 7.62x39 in an AR anyway. I just could not pass up that pricing from BCA
Maybe try asking again in the other thread. There has been a few folks that have them chiming in over there. This "great deals" thread is about dead now that the sale is over.

my first 7.62 was a BCA upper follow the link above. my BCA has been great for the money and 1in groups at 100yard lol

Well. They weren't lying. Mine arrived today. Until I get it all torn apart I'll reserve any judgment. First glance.. it's all there. ;)

The only flags out of the box that jumped at me.... the gas key isn't staked too well and those feed ramps sure look pretty thin... and sharp. We'll see.

Interesting. For those that haven't gotten theirs or taken it for a spin if you have it... here's a tidbit.

It COMES with an enhanced firing pin. I followed much internet advice and ordered an enhanced before mine even arrived, however, when I got around to breaking it down and planning to install the new pin... I went "wait a sec!". Measured them both out, magnified inspection... "what's going on here?". Did I get ripped off and they sent me a standard pin when I was paying for an enhanced?

Nope! Confirmed with C.S. The upper shipped with an enhanced already in it. So... now I gotta go out and break the OEM pin to get my money's worth.

:s0155:

Interesting. For those that haven't gotten theirs or taken it for a spin if you have it... here's a tidbit.

It COMES with an enhanced firing pin. I followed much internet advice and ordered an enhanced before mine even arrived, however, when I got around to breaking it down and planning to install the new pin... I went "wait a sec!". Measured them both out, magnified inspection... "what's going on here?". Did I get ripped off and they sent me a standard pin when I was paying for an enhanced?

Nope! Confirmed with C.S. The upper shipped with an enhanced already in it. So... now I gotta go out and break the OEM pin to get my money's worth.

:s0155:

Very nice. Now you gotta get our and shoot it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top