JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm just getting into the AR platform (yes, this is probably the worst possible time to pick up this hobby, but oh well).

I wanted to try building from scratch so I could better understand the design of these rifles so I bought an 80% lower kit to start with. It was an interesting project but I have now decided to go with an off the shelf rifle instead since the results of my 80% milling were a little wonky thanks to my crappy drill press and lack of experience. Anyway, I'm now left with a brand new upper and lower parts kit that I don't need. If you have a stripped lower this will be everything you need to complete a rifle (except for sights/optics).

You can see the exact details for this kit here, mine came with a black trigger/hammer rather than the silver set pictured on this page.

5.56 AR 15 Rifle Kit (16" Parkerized Barrel & 15" MLok Handguard) w/ 80% Lower - (1:8 Twist)

It has not been fired, the lower parts kit has been installed and lubricated but I'll clean it and put it all back into the original organizer trays/packaging which I kept.

I'm happy to deliver this or meet somewhere if you're not far from Portland.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.