JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an AK47 under folder kit that I bought off of armslist. This was a milled receiver gun, but I have a front/rear trunnions as well as a new undrilled stamped receiver. You will get;

Both trunnions, barrel, under folder stock,bolt and carrier, gas piston, front and rear sights, gas tube blocks, original furniture and gas tube, original pistol grip, all springs, receiver cover, stock mounting hardware, original pins, original safety, trigger guard, and trigger,, one stamped metal magazine.
NEW PW Arms stamped receiver that has not been drilled or modified, new receiver rails and center support, new Tapco interfuse trigger group, new slant muzzle brake, new oversized barrel pin with reamer and drill bit, I will also give you both Manson go and no-go gauges. I will even throw in a small table top press for the right deal.

I have a lot invested, but no time to finish this project.

I would like to trade for something fun, I would put in cash to trade up for the right item? Saiga 12 ga? Complete AK? Mini 14, 9mm or 40 cal carbine, 1911 clone?

Let me know what you have. Call/ text 541-600-530five.
Bob

It's an Anderson lower, I assume it's the same upper that comes from their factory. I'm not sure how to figure out if it was treated with RF85..

downloadfile.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top