JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale is my new complete 9mm upper. Includes CMMG colt bolt, HAHN 9mm bottom loading colt 9mm AR15 adapter, and complete side charging MLOK upper with 8.5" CMMG barrel. Was going to adapt an AR15 and decided to go with a MPX instead. All you need is a H5 heavy buffer and you're ready to mount this to your AR15 pistol/sbr lower and have 9mm fun. $650 OBO keep in mind all components cost well over the $650 asking price.

20170707_204117.jpg

No problem, I have a 1/2-36 on mine now and am going to order a 1/2-28 this weekend to work with my can and saw that the guy above wanted the rest of the upper so I figured I would ask and see if it could work out for everyone but no big deal. Good luck with your sale. Mine runs on a glock mag lower and I love it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top