Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Complete .50BMG Package (COBB)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by timebandit, Jul 17, 2011.

1. timebandit

timebandit Pacific NW New Member

As seen in the background, compared to a normal 16" AR.....

bros.jpg

This is a COBB BA50T (Target model) with a 30" Lothar Walther match barrel, highly efficient brake, railed over the barrel for the addition of NV or thermal optics. This rifle operates from a left-hand bolt action, by design. Allows the shooter to maintain proper cheek weld and grip while actuating the bolt with the left hand. Breaks down similar to the AR family of rifles. Like new condition, less than 50 rounds fired. At 125 yards, everything is through one ragged hole.

Feeds from a 10rd detachable mag (2 included). Also includes the desirable M60 bipod, a Magpul PRS, PSG style target grip, Accu-shot monopod for the PRS, Limbsaver recoil pad, and... a Leupold LR/T M2 MkIV 3.5-10x40mm dark earth scope with the illuminated TMR reticle (model 67940 - retails for $1850).

The entire rifle was professional finished in a 2-tone dark earth/matte black finish.

Everything comes fitted in a custom Pelican hard case that holds the entire rifle (broken in two parts), with scope attached, bipod, 2 magazines, and the Accu-shot monopod.

An extra 700 rounds of ammunition will be available to the buyer at $2.50 per round (FMJ, AP, API, Spotter Tracer available).

I will take $5300 for the complete rifle setup (no ammo). No lowball offers, no partial trades unless it involves HK G36 and/or UMP conversions.

Ammo will only sell either to the buyer or after the rifle sells, no exceptions. FTF or shipping at the buyer's expense. Expect to pay about $150 to ship with insurance.

50bmg.jpg
    (those are just stickers on the receiver and mag)

50cal006.jpg

50cal020.jpg

50cal017.jpg

2. Haysuse

Haysuse Headin' to Hell Member

I wish this was around when I was looking, I spent that much on a lot less gun. Great fun making big rocks into little rocks.

3. timebandit

timebandit Pacific NW New Member

Still available.

Dropped to $5000 FTF until I come to my senses.

4. PilotPete01

PilotPete01 United States New Member

This is interesting....I have been searching for a Cobb 50. I looked on Armslist and found this exact same gun. Photo is the same and all the wording is identical....When I asked for additional photos, the extra photos from this listing were provided. I realize this is a very old ad however Timebandit, are you still around?

5. Larrytpdx

Larrytpdx Portland, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

timebandit hasn't been seen here since February 17, 2014

6. PilotPete01

I saw that but thought he might get an email notification and check it.....

7. xlsbob

xlsbob coos county Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Sportsmans Warehouse sells the rifle which is now known as Bushmaster BA-50, I bought mine there.

8. PilotPete01

Yeah, I may just go that route. The one on Armslist is a too good to be true kind of deal. It is the rifle from this listing for $2700....

9. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Skagit County Well-Known Member

Any paint damage under those stickers?

10. PilotPete01

This is a five-year-old listing, I was just trying to get ahold of the original poster on it

Certaindeaf likes this.
  11. kilimanjaro

kilimanjaro Skagit County Well-Known Member

I missed that part, thanks.

12. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Good "catch".. a very common tactic is to use pics found elsewhere to rip people off.
    I guess we'll see?

13. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

Wake up, @timebandit! lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.