JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As seen in the background, compared to a normal 16" AR.....

bros.jpg

This is a COBB BA50T (Target model) with a 30" Lothar Walther match barrel, highly efficient brake, railed over the barrel for the addition of NV or thermal optics. This rifle operates from a left-hand bolt action, by design. Allows the shooter to maintain proper cheek weld and grip while actuating the bolt with the left hand. Breaks down similar to the AR family of rifles. Like new condition, less than 50 rounds fired. At 125 yards, everything is through one ragged hole.

Feeds from a 10rd detachable mag (2 included). Also includes the desirable M60 bipod, a Magpul PRS, PSG style target grip, Accu-shot monopod for the PRS, Limbsaver recoil pad, and... a Leupold LR/T M2 MkIV 3.5-10x40mm dark earth scope with the illuminated TMR reticle (model 67940 - retails for $1850).

The entire rifle was professional finished in a 2-tone dark earth/matte black finish.

Everything comes fitted in a custom Pelican hard case that holds the entire rifle (broken in two parts), with scope attached, bipod, 2 magazines, and the Accu-shot monopod.

An extra 700 rounds of ammunition will be available to the buyer at $2.50 per round (FMJ, AP, API, Spotter Tracer available).

I will take $5300 for the complete rifle setup (no ammo). No lowball offers, no partial trades unless it involves HK G36 and/or UMP conversions.

Ammo will only sell either to the buyer or after the rifle sells, no exceptions. FTF or shipping at the buyer's expense. Expect to pay about $150 to ship with insurance.

50bmg.jpg
(those are just stickers on the receiver and mag)

50cal006.jpg

50cal020.jpg

50cal017.jpg

This is interesting....I have been searching for a Cobb 50. I looked on Armslist and found this exact same gun. Photo is the same and all the wording is identical....When I asked for additional photos, the extra photos from this listing were provided. I realize this is a very old ad however Timebandit, are you still around?

This is interesting....I have been searching for a Cobb 50. I looked on Armslist and found this exact same gun. Photo is the same and all the wording is identical....When I asked for additional photos, the extra photos from this listing were provided. I realize this is a very old ad however Timebandit, are you still around?
Good "catch".. a very common tactic is to use pics found elsewhere to rip people off.
I guess we'll see?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.