JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
If you're looking for a $500 AR15 kit. I got one. All you'll have to do is assemble it. Forget about any price reductions.....it's cheap enough already. And, don't ask if I'll take parts out of the kit. Of course, the receiver needs to be transferred to the next owner through an FFL dealer. I can meet up with OR residents in Portland, OR. I can meet up with WA residents in Vancouver, WA. Buyer pays for all of the FFL's fees.

The parts kit is from PSA and the lower is from Anderson. If you are serious and want more info contact me via PM.

PRODUCT DETAILS (taken from PSA's web site)
DETAILS

16" Barrel Length
5.56 NATO Chamber
1 in 8" twist
416 Stainless Steel Barrel
Mid-length Gas System
PSA Freedom Lower Build Kit
M16 Full Auto Bolt Carrier
C158 HPT/MPI Bolt
Charging Handle

FEATURES

Barrel: 416 Stainless steel. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/8 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system. Barrel is finished off with a standard handguard, F-Marked gas sight base, and A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is machined to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Bolt: Full-auto profile bolt carrier group. Milspec Carpenter No. 158® steel bolt, Shot Peened, High pressure tested, Mag particle inspected, Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications, Fastened with Grade 8 screws, and Staked Per Mil-Spec. 8620 steel M-16 profile carrier is chrome lined and phosphate coated.
Lower Build Kit: Everything you need to turn your stripped lower into a complete lower.

GEDC0992.jpg
GEDC1000-LI-2.jpg

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
kevlar,

The sale on the last receiver and kit is currently "Pending" a final meeting at the FFL's place. When the sale is completed....I'll close the thread.

Aloha, Mark

PS....stand by for perhaps....."other deals". ;)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top