JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an Olympic Arms 300BLK upper for sale. I am in Milton WA. This would be great for someone who already has an AR looking to get into 300BLK. Asking 350 on Armslist.com 300 for NWFF folks. Willing to discuss price with trades. Shoot me an email if interested.[email protected] or just comment here.

20161104_185128.jpg 20161104_185144.jpg

Last Edited:
Barrel length? Is it threaded? Doesn't look like it in the photo. Know round count? Why are you selling?

It is a 16 inch barrel. Nope not threaded. Round count is less than 500. I got this to hunt with and I took a deer with it two years prior. I am selling it because I don't use it anymore. I bought the Ruger American in 300BLK and have been using that since, just don't need it anymore.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top