JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This one has been sitting around unused too long. Maybe has 200 rounds through it and the BCG will show that. I am going to use the lower to do a different project. Here are the specs to the best of my recollection. What you get is the complete assembled upper along with the KAK setup.
YHM 10.5" 5.56 1:7 twist Barrel
YHM Phantom Flash Hider
YHM 9" Freefloat forearm/barrel nut and threaded end cap.
Magpul Hand stop
A.R.M.S 71L Sites
Low profile gas block with stainless tube, carbine length
CMMG Aluminum charging handle
YHM BCG
KAK Shockwave Pistol Brace Package (buffer tube, buffer, spring)
CAA Cheak Rest
extra Pistol Buffer Tube with foam cover
Mil Spec Upper with Spikes ejection cover​

$525. Located in Beaverton/Hillsboro border. Will throw in the case the gun is sitting on.
**Only trades I am after right now are a Glock 34 or a 3-gun worthy semi-auto shotgun (JM Pro, Stoeger M3k 3-Gun, etc..)

Alternatively if you want the complete gun, add $100 and take care of the transfer. Mil Spec Forged Lower from Fr33dm Arms.

PistolUpper.jpg

Last Edited:
Yes, barrel is stamped 5.56.

If anyone wants to shoot before buying, I am a member at Tri County Gun Club and can have you out as a guest.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top