JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Bothell
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is a lightly used (approx. 200 rounds) Jerry Miculek Smith & Wesson 929 9mm Performance Center Revolver. I bought this gun from the original owner when I thought I was going to try USPSA Revolver Class competition. Work, life and other firearm interests got in the way and the 929 was never fired while I owned it. Frame is stainless steel with a titanium cylinder.

This 929 was already significantly improved by the original owner with TK Customs Ultimate Master Action Job for $650 (Receipt attached). The gun is Double Action Only with a smooth 6-lb trigger pull.

All the original parts are included, so if you wanted to convert it back to Single Action/Double Action it's an easy parts swap. I made some mods while I owned it, including a Hi-Viz Front Sight and LPA Adjustable Rear Sight. A Speed Beez Moon Clip Carrier and Competition Holster (Left-Handed) is included. The included BMT Mooner Tool makes it really easy to load and unload the 8-round moon clips.

Take a look at the five pictures below. I'll be happy to send you more pictures. And let me know if you have any questions. Check out some of the YouTube videos on the 929. It's a fantastic competition revolver. I'll deliver this gun to your FFL within 100 miles of the Seattle area.

$1200 including shipping to your FFL.

Thanks for looking!

Northlight

IMG_8650.jpeg IMG_8649.jpeg IMG_8651.jpeg IMG_8673.jpeg IMG_8670.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top