JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For IDPA the pistol must fit in a box. IDPA rules include the dimensions but I don't think IDPA allows compensated pistols anyway. Look at USPSA and IPSC if you want to shoot that pistol. My advise is to find matches near you that you would like to shoot and then get a gun that fits that competition, not the other at around.

For IDPA the pistol must fit in a box. IDPA rules include the dimensions but I don't think IDPA allows compensated pistols anyway. Look at USPSA and IPSC if you want to shoot that pistol. My advise is to find matches near you that you would like to shoot and then get a gun that fits that competition, not the other at around.
I'm building the gun for fun and plinking, using it for competition is secondary. I already have a g17 for competition.

The compensator puts you in USPSA/Steel Challenge Open division. Pretty much no limits on what you can do
to the gun in Open, just limits on the magazine length in USPSA. I built and ran G17 Major 9 open guns for a few
years. Interesting platform.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top