JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll be moving onto my boat in the next year or so and need to start downsizing. Are there any competition shooters here interested in an Anschutz .22 model 64 Silhouette with a Nightforce 36x56 Field target scope or a Ruger 10/22 with stainless Volquartsen fluted barrel and trigger, Volqortsen fiberglass thumbhole stock and BSA Contender 3-12x40 scope? Or does anyone have a good suggestion as to where to sell these locally?

63CDD40F-4E4B-4FED-9C92-2D64694B034E.jpeg 69FDA34C-1766-4D8E-8D3D-FCAE6D06FE79.jpeg

I'll be moving onto my boat in the next year or so and need to start downsizing. Are there any competition shooters here interested in an Anschutz .22 model 64 Silhouette with a Nightforce 36x56 Field target scope or a Ruger 10/22 with stainless Volquartsen fluted barrel and trigger, Volqortsen fiberglass thumbhole stock and BSA Contender 3-12x40 scope? Or does anyone have a good suggestion as to where to sell these locally?

View attachment 767907 View attachment 767908

Please create two ads in this section:

You'll have better success selling there than in the general.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top