JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale today a Shadow Systems MR920 Elite with a fluted, threaded barrel, crowned by a Herrington Arms HC9C compensator. Included are 2 magazines, Shadow Systems pistol rug, all factory optic spacers, and grip modules.

If you're unfamiliar with Shadow Systems, the MR920 Elite is a highly enhanced Glock 19 with the following features:
- Double undercut trigger guard
-Thumb shelf frame design
- Forward and top slide serrations
- Improved 4# flattened trigger
- Weight-optimizing slide cut
- Night sights
- UNIVERSAL optics cut. This will work with Trijicon RMRs, all Holosuns, Leupold Deltapoints, Vortex Razor and Viper, Burris, damn-near everything. All without the use of adapter plates or anything like that. This is direct mill universal mounting.
- Swappable grip modules that can change angle from 1911, to CZ/M&P, to Glock depending on how steep you like it.

This will not come with the TLR-1 HL or the Holosun 508T V2, those are going on my own gun as soon as this sells. Any questions, feel free to ask. I can be most easily reached at eight three two 714 8508. Not interested in any trades whatsoever.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service