JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On reddit, there was some discussion as to the size of the different metal framed "classic" SIG P22X handguns.

I thought it might be useful to lay them out together for comparison:

idtrns0zgri91.png

Left to right: P224 SAS --- ---- -- P229 --- ---- ---- Mk25 (P226) --- ----- ---- P227 Nitron

25ljg3abiri91.png

Left to right: P227 Carry ----------- P227 Nitron ---------- P227 Tactical

Please excuse the poor lighting - especially on the right hand side of the photo.

This site is real useful for just that. You can view mutliples at once.
Yes, that is part of the motivation for the photos I made. They had no pics of the 224 or 227, much less the variations of the 227 (Tactical, TacOps, Carry, etc.)

I would have to do a lot better than I did to submit my photos there. It would take some practice and better lighting, but at least I did put them on a while background. I did not get them directly overhead or square though, even though I tried.

Both are discontinued now.
Yep, and as a certified SIG fanboi, I'm truly disheartened... especially since I never bought the P-227 Carry SAS when I had the chance. And where did all the used P-224s go? I will close by noting that if you're gonna go to war, you could do a lot worse than taking your Mk-25 with you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top