JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD****

PRICE: $50 (or trade - see below for what I'm seeking)
ITEM: Compaq Presario CQ62 Laptop

I believe it has 2Gb RAM and 250GB hard drive, 15 inch screen. I can't be sure as I reset it to the starting screen. It has Windows 7 Home Premium installed. There are a couple of keys which are loose (can be glued if you want) and that is why I'm not asking much for it. It still works fine

Comes with Laptop, Battery, Charger.

Trades I'd be up for -
1. Good holster for M&P Shield
2. 2 boxes factory new .45 ACP (brass cased)
3. 2 boxes factory new .40 S&W (brass cased)
4. .22LR (2 boxes 325 or 1 500/525)

laptop01.jpg

Last Edited:
I don't. I forgot to check all of that before resetting to the factory settings. I guess I need to go through the setup, find out, and then reset again. It was my son's computer before we got him a newer one.

I didn't see your response before I did it so no worries. I'll start a conversation. But just to go with it it is 64 bit, with 64 bit Windows, Intel Celeron 900 2.2GHz with 3GB RAM 320GB (280 GB actual space).

I didn't see your response before I did it so no worries. I'll start a conversation. But just to go with it it is 64 bit, with 64 bit Windows, Intel Celeron 900 2.2GHz with 3GB RAM 320GB (280 GB actual space).
Awesome thank you. I saw your location and can meet you at Sportsman's if you'd like just need to know a day and time. My ammo stock aren't where I want them to be so it will be cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top