JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Should Facebook be able to call their products weapons?

• Total voters
Like it or not (not!) facebook has become a large part of a companies marketing plan. Good to see these folks rolling with the punches, I hope their sales go up!

Orange you forgetting a lot of other grape apple-cations for kydex? I'm currantly limeing up investors for my kydex coffins for old folks. We're going to call them Elderberries! Peachy idea but I just don't have the juice to do it myself. Need some seed money so I'll have to pear up with an investor. Or maybe a bunch of them. Either way this mango make melons!

Orange you forgetting a lot of other grape apple-cations for kydex? I'm currantly limeing up investors for my kydex coffins for old folks. We're going to call them Elderberries! Peachy idea but I just don't have the juice to do it myself. Need some seed money so I'll have to pear up with an investor. Or maybe a bunch of them. Either way this mango make melons!
That's a load of squash.

I tried very very hard to think of something less important than Facebook.
I failed miserably.
I apologize.
To top it off I pulled a groin muscle in the attempt.
It's not going to be a good day..........:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top